· lakeside location · 5 minutes walk to centre of Bardolino · 3 minute walk to nearest bar and restaurant · 8 minutes walk to ferry point
- hotel description - Hotel Nettuno description
The Nettuno is a popular hotel with UK guests thanks to a great position on the lake front and attractive grounds, with a pretty terrace surrounding the outdoor swimming pool. You are a couple of minutes walk from Bardolino centre but there is a good bar on site too if you don’t fancy walking into town.
Facilities - Hotel Nettuno features
· bar · lounge · terrace · air conditioning throughout (15/06-15/09) · outdoor pool · FREE use of pool towels · extra charge for bicycle hire · live music once a week · 63 bedrooms · lift
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin or double room with shower and WC. Triple rooms also available. Twin rooms for sole occupancy can be requested at a supplement. All rooms have air conditioning (15/06-15/09), telephone, satellite TV, hairdryer, minibar and safe (small local charge).
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Nettuno
· buffet breakfast · 4 course waiter-service evening meal with choice of menu, salad buffet · weekly gala dinner
We update Hotel Nettuno's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Nettuno in Bardolino, Italy departs Wednesday 20th September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Nettuno also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.