· opposite San Nicolò marina · 2 minutes to the lake side · 20 minutes to the centre of Riva and ferry departure point
- hotel description - Hotel Mirage description
The eco-friendly Hotel Mirage is a modern hotel situated opposite the marina of San Nicolò with splendid views over the northern part of Lake Garda. The centre of Riva is approximately 20 minutes walk away along the lakeside promenade.
Facilities - Hotel Mirage features
· outdoor pool (pool towels provided) · spa-lounge with sauna, Turkish bath and herbal tea corner · massage (local charge) · FREE programme of activities · spacious first floor sun terrace · gardens · reading room · air conditioning throughout (from approx. 15/06-15/09 · bar/lounge with satellite TV · bistro for light lunches (Jun-Sep) · lift · 64 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private shower, WC and balcony. Single rooms are available at a supplement. All rooms have air conditioning (approx. 15/06-15/09), hairdryer, satellite TV, safe and minibar.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Mirage
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet · weekly local speciality dinner
We update Hotel Mirage's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
Available as Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Bristol, Cardiff
Wed 27 Sep 201727/09/17
This package holiday to Hotel Mirage in Riva, Italy departs Wednesday 27th September 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Mirage also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.