· across the road to lake · 2km to historic centre of Sirmione and ferry point · 1 minute walk to nearest bar and restaurant
- hotel description - Hotel Mirabello description
The Mirabello offers comfortable yet simple rooms perfect for those who will be enjoying the stunning garden location with its sun beds and close proximity to the lake. The historic centre of Sirmione is 2km from the hotel but there are bars and restaurants just a minutes walk away.
Facilities - Hotel Mirabello features
· table tennis · bar with TV · lounge · terrace with bar service · garden · outdoor pool · no lift · 38 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with shower, WC, balcony, air conditioning (July and August), satellite TV and telephone. Triple rooms also available.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Mirabello
· buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meal with choice of menu
We update Hotel Mirabello's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Mirabello in Sirmione, Italy departs Wednesday 17th May 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "bed & breakfast" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Mirabello also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.