• 25 minutes walk to resort centre • hourly minibus service to resort centre (small local charge)
- hotel description - Hotel Majestic Palace description
This modern hotel complex has undergone extensive refurbishment and comprises several different buildings set around the outdoor pools and by the tennis court. Located in an elevated position the Hotel Majestic Palace is a 25 minutes walk from the centre of Malcesine. The spacious garden, with sunloungers and umbrellas around the pool, is a great place to relax and enjoy the family atmosphere.
Facilities - Hotel Majestic Palace features
· 2 restaurants · bar/lounge area · TV room · games room · large garden with shady trees and olive groves · indoor and outdoor pool with whirlpool sections · children's pool · children's playground and playroom · mini-club for children aged 4-12 yrs (for children of all nationalities and English may not be spoken) · children and adult entertainment programme · weekly live music · air conditioning in public areas (from 15/06-15/09) · gym · extra charge for sauna, tennis and mini-golf · table tennis · Wi-Fi · 2 lifts · 183 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room, located in the main building, with private bath or shower, WC and balcony. Triple and quad rooms also available. Deluxe rooms with balcony or terrace situated in a new building linked to the main hotel are available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, fridge, hairdryer, safe (extra charge) and air conditioning (from 15/06-15/09). Sole occupancy rooms available on request.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Majestic Palace
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · buffet style evening meals with choice of menu, starter, salad and dessert buffets · weekly gala dinner
We update Hotel Majestic Palace's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Majestic Palace in Malcesine, Italy departs Saturday 6th May 2017, for a 4 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Majestic Palace also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.