· lovely location on the outskirts of the village · approx. 30 minutes walk to village centre
- hotel description - Hotel Mühle description
The Mühle is a stylish hotel with a lot to offer and a lovely location on the outskirts of the village. The owners, the Gstrein family, are excellent hosts. They offer a superb programme of guided walks and other activities, as well as a walking pack to make sure all guests can make the most of the area.
Facilities - Hotel Mühle features
· spa area with indoor pool, sauna and steam room · extra charge for massage and solarium · comfortable bar and lounge · TV room · small garden · sun terrace · children's playroom · lift · 44 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. Triple rooms are also available. Single rooms are available at a supplement. All bedrooms have hairdryer, safe, satellite TV and balcony.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Mühle
· buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly gala dinner or barbeque · non-smoking dining room
We update Hotel Mühle's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Mühle in Obergurgl, Austria departs Saturday 24th June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Mühle also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.