· 7 minutes walk to the lakeside · 10 minutes stroll to centre of Riva
- hotel description - Hotel Luise description
The award winning Hotel Luise offers the highest standards of elegance and decor. Situated on the main road, only 10 minutes walk to the resort centre, you are also just a short walk to the lake. Relax by the outdoor pool or enjoy a snack from the bar. The restaurant is well known for its excellent cuisine.
Facilities - Hotel Luise features
· bar · restaurant · outdoor pool with hydro-massage and patio area · table tennis · children's pool · pool towels provided · miniclub for children aged 4-10 years during July and August · spacious well kept garden · lounge with indoor fountain · library · 2 lifts · 67 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on bed and breakfast sharing a twin room (Essenza style) with private bath or shower and WC. Triple rooms also available. Superior double rooms (Delizia) with balcony are available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, safe, hairdryer, minibar, tea/coffee making facilities and air conditioning (01/06-15/09).
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Luise
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · à la carte evening meals are available at the hotel restaurant
We update Hotel Luise's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Luise in Riva, Italy departs Wednesday 20th September 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "bed & breakfast" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Luise also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.