· excellent central location · short walk to Ciampinoi gondola
- hotel description - Hotel Linder description
Beautifully renovated to a very high standard whilst keeping its typical Alpine style, the family-run Hotel Linder offers excellent accommodation and leisure facilities. In addition, guests may use the leisure facilities, including outdoor whirlpool and indoor pool, at the Hotel Nives situated 500 metres away. Conveniently situated in the centre of Selva with many shops and cafés nearby, the Hotel Linder is just 2 minutes walk from the Ciampinoi gondola giving access to the higher walks of the area.
Facilities - Hotel Linder features
· sauna and whirlpool · extra charge for solarium · small gym · use of indoor pool and outdoor whirlpool at Hotel Nives 600m away · table tennis · sun terrace · bar and lounge area · lift · 28 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath or shower and WC. Triple rooms also available. All rooms have satellite TV, hairdryer, safe and balcony.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Linder
· buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of menu and daily salad buffet · weekly Tyrolean dinner
We update Hotel Linder's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Linder in Selva, Italy departs Saturday 19th August 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Linder also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.