· in the resort centre · close in the pedestrianised area close to bars, shops and restaurants · 3 minutes walk to the gondola · 2 minutes walk to the lake
- hotel description - Hotel Lebzelter description
The Hotel Lebzelter is a traditional hotel that has been welcoming guests for over 500 years. Located in the centre of Zell am See, the hotel is a popular meeting place and has a good selection of facilities.
Facilities - Hotel Lebzelter features
· pavement café · garden · sun terrace · lounge with TV · 'Sport Stüberl' bar · sauna · extra charge for infrared cabin and steamroom · extra charge for internet · live music in July and August outside hotel · lift · 50 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a small room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. Standard rooms, some sleeping up to 4 people and single rooms are also available at a supplement. Fourth bed is sofa bed. All rooms have safe, satellite TV and hairdryer.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Lebzelter
· buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and salad buffet
We update Hotel Lebzelter's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Lebzelter in Zell Am See, Austria departs Saturday 16th September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Lebzelter also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.