- hotel description
- Hotel Le Cret description
The very popular Hotel le Cret enjoys a good location, just 8 minutes from the centre of the resort, in extensive grounds with its own mini-farm (including deer, duck and hen). Owned and professionally managed by the friendly Michel Coquillard, the Cret offers high standards of comfort and facilities, a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere, great food and a unique range of organised activities and entertainment. A wonderfully French, family atmosphere.
Facilities - Hotel Le Cret features
- Three indoor/outdoor swimming pools
- Turkish bath
- Garage (€35 per week).
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
100. All the tastefully decorated and comfortable twin or double bedrooms have bath, satellite TV, telephone, safe, hairdryer and balcony and are for 2, 3 or 4 guests.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Le Cret
- Buffet breakfast
- Quality hot and cold buffet dinner with red, white and rose wine and water included.
- Local Savoyard and Italian evenings and gala dinner with entertainment.
We update Hotel Le Cret's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports
- dates & departure airports
- hotel dates & departure airports
- Hotel Le Cret dates & departure airports
This package holiday to Hotel Le Cret in Morzine, France departs Wednesday 29th June 2022, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.