· in the centre of Kranjska Gora · 5 minutes walk to the chair lift
- hotel description - Hotel Larix description
This Hotel is in an excellent position close to the centre of Kranjska Gora. There are some great views of the Julian Alps from the hotel, and you also benefit from the superb range of facilities. The Aqua Larix Wellness Centre has a number of spa treatments and saunas and two indoor pools. The basics are covered too with a good standard of accommodation and a friendly, welcoming atmosphere.
Facilities - Hotel Larix features
• sun terrace bar • bar • lounge • free entrance to casino • Aqua Larix centre including two indoor swimming pools and children's pool • extra charge for wellness centre including saunas, solarium, steam room • extra charge for Vita centre, massage and beauty treatments • lift • 120 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a double room with shower and WC. Twin or double rooms with shower, WC, and a balcony with either village view or mountain view are available at a supplement. Some of these rooms can fit a small camp bed, although the 3rd person in these rooms must be a child. Single rooms with a shower, WC, balcony with a village view and family rooms for 2 adults and 2 children with a shower, WC and balcony are also available at a supplement. All rooms have minibar, satellite TV, safe and hairdryer.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Larix
• hot and cold buffet breakfast • 4 course buffet-style evening meal with choices of all courses • weekly themed dinner
We update Hotel Larix's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Larix in Kranjska Gora, Slovenia departs Wednesday 7th June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Larix also Enquired about
Hotel Kompas Kranjska Gora Slovenia, Manchester to W. A. Mozart Airport 7th June.
Hotel Lek Kranjska Gora Slovenia, Manchester to W. A. Mozart Airport 7th June.
Hotel Prisank Kranjska Gora Slovenia, Manchester to W. A. Mozart Airport 7th June.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.