- hotel description
- Hotel La Charpenterie description
In a quiet yet central position, within 100 metres of the shops, Tourist Office, Post Office and mini-market, this delightful Hôtel de Charme (a 3 "chimneys" Logis de France) offers high standards of comfort and service, refined, traditional cuisine and a cosy, relaxed atmosphere. The Charpenterie has been personally managed for over 30 years by the affable owner, Monsieur Denys Excoffier.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Family friendly facilities:: • Baby listening service • Baby sitting - day • Baby sitting - evening • Highchairs in the restaurant • Hotel Family friendly • Early meals available in restaurant • Child's menu • Cots and linen
Facilities - Hotel La Charpenterie features
- Bright, spacious lounge,
- Attractive Savoyard style restaurant opening onto a terrace, where dinner is served in fine weather
- Bar area
- Lift (excluding top floor)
Facilities: • Bar • Bar - Non-smoking • Bar - Smoking • Breakfast restaurant • Credit cards accepted • Car parking - outdoor • Dogs accepted • Dinner restaurant • Lounge area • Public rooms • Safe deposit boxes
General public facilities - comments:dogs €6/day; TERRACE WHERE DINNER IS SERVED IN FINE WEATHER
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
18. The attractive twin or double bedrooms, beautifully finished in wood, are all renovated. The standard room is a twin on the fourth floor (the lift serves up to the third), is compact, has a mountain view, shower, balcony, telephone and satellite TV with English channels. Other rooms, available at a supplement, have, in addition, a bath and either mountain or lake view.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel La Charpenterie
- Full buffet breakfast
- Excellent three course dinner, based on locally sourced produce
- Savoyard specialities on request.
No of restaurants: 1
Breakfast: • Additional info on breakfast: 08.00-10.00 • Breakfast service: Buffet
Lunch: • Lunch service: Waiter • Lunch further info: 12.00-14.00, approx cost €28
Dinner: • Dinner service: Waiter • Dress Code: informal • A la carte meal cost: €38 • Dinner - no of courses: 3 • Choice of Menu: no
Special dietary requirements catered for: • Vegetarian