• 3 minutes walk to the lake • 15 minutes walk to the centre of Riva
- hotel description - Hotel Kristal Palace description
The Hotel Kristal place is a new edition to the Tonelli family's collection of hotels. The stylish hotel is located in a quiet residential area a short walk from the lake. The stunning sky terrace and roof top is a perfect place to relax with a drink and watch the sunset whilst looking out over Riva. The restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine using seasonal and local produce, you can even watch the chefs at work.
Facilities - Hotel Kristal Palace features
• air conditioned throughout (15/06-15/09) • lounge • bar • satellite TV room • garden • rooftop sun terrace with sunloungers and parasols • rooftop outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool • indoor pool • sauna • table tennis • FREE WiFi throughout the hotel • occasional live music • FREE cycle hire • lift • 58 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private shower, WC and balcony. All rooms have air conditioning (15/06-15/09), hairdryer, minibar and satellite TV.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Kristal Palace
• hot and cold buffet breakfast • 4 course evening meals with a choice of menu and salad buffet
We update Hotel Kristal Palace's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
Available as Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Bristol, Cardiff
Wed 27 Sep 201727/09/17
This package holiday to Hotel Kristal Palace in Riva, Italy departs Wednesday 27th September 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Kristal Palace also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.