· 3 minutes walk to the centre of Kranjska Gora and the nearest bar and restaurants · 5 minutes walk to the chair lift
- hotel description - Hotel Kompas description
Recently refurbished, the Hotel Kompas is modern and in a very convenient location. There's an excellent range of facilities including an indoor swimming pool and relaxation area. Staff are friendly and welcoming which gives the hotel an inviting atmosphere. For a fantastic value added offering, why not book our 'Slovenian Discovery' package (LQ8732), based at this hotel. This package includes some great excursions, added extras and means you get to experience much more of this stunning region.
Facilities - Hotel Kompas features
· indoor swimming pool and a pool for children · solarium, massage and sauna (extra charge) · bar · garden · traditional dining room · comfortable lounge · bike hire (extra charge) · lift · 155 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a double room with bath and WC. Small double rooms with shower and WC and family rooms for up to 4 people, with twin beds, 2 single beds, a bath and WC are available for a reduction. Twin, double and single rooms with bath, WC and a balcony are available at a supplement. All rooms have cable TV, WiFi, safe, hairdryer, minibar and bathrobes.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Kompas
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course buffet-style evening meal with choice of main course, salad, starter and dessert buffets
We update Hotel Kompas's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Kompas in Kranjska Gora, Slovenia departs Wednesday 20th September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Kompas also Enquired about
Milka Kranjska Gora Slovenia, Stansted to Brnik Airport 20th September.
Hotel Larix Kranjska Gora Slovenia, Stansted to Brnik Airport 20th September.
Pension Lipa Kranjska Gora Slovenia, Stansted to Brnik Airport 20th September.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.