- hotel description - Hotel Kaiser in Tirol description
This stylish hotel is located just below the village centre. Run by the Landlinger family, the hotel combines a modern style and outlook with traditional Austrian hospitality. You will be spoilt for choice with so many facilities and activities on offer! Try out the fitness programme or relax with some spa treatments. Kids will love the hotel too, with so much going on and so many friends to be made!
Facilities - Hotel Kaiser in Tirol features
· indoor pool with integral whirlpool, sauna, steam room and relaxation room · outdoor natural swimming pond with sunbathing lawn · solarium, massage and spa beauty treatments area available at a local charge · fitness programme · activity programme (incl. guided walks) · volleyball court, badminton and climbing wall · garden and sun terrace · bar and lounge · safe at reception · lift to all floors · FREE outdoor parking · 65 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on all inclusive sharing a room with Austrian twin beds private bath or shower, WC and balcony. Rooms sleeping up to 4 people are also available, third and fourth bed are sofa beds or similar. All bedrooms have cable TV, hairdryer and balcony.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Kaiser in Tirol
· extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast · daily snack lunch buffet (incl. soup, salad and 'dish of the day') · evening meals are buffet style, with varying themes and choices of all courses, including salad, starter and dessert · childrens lunches and evening meals available • FREE unlimited tea, coffee & soft drinks 10.00am-10.00pm • FREE unlimited beer & housewine during lunch and dinner
We update Hotel Kaiser in Tirol's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Kaiser in Tirol dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Hotel Kaiser in Tirol in Scheffau, Austria departs Wednesday 28th June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "all inclusive" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Kaiser in Tirol also Enquired about
Hotel Alpin Scheffau Austria, Manchester to W. A. Mozart Airport 28th June.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.