· only a minute's walk to the lake · close to shops and local restaurants · pleasant 5 minutes lakeside walk to the town centre
- hotel description - Hotel Jelovica description
Located only moments away from the lakeside and close to the fantastic castle, in the centre of Lake Bled, this hotel offers a good standard of accommodation and leisure facilities. The hotel's terrace is a wonderful place to relax and offers magnificent views across the lake.
Facilities - Hotel Jelovica features
· bar · terrace · sun-beds · indoor swimming pool, fitness room · extra charge for massage and saunas · weekly summer programme · lift · 100 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a mountain facing room with twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony. Quad rooms with twin beds and two single beds but no balcony are also available. Lake side rooms with balcony, superior doubles with balcony and a sofa bed (suitable for a child only) and single rooms are also available for a supplement. All rooms have shower, WC, cable TV, WiFi, safe, hairdryer and superior rooms have minibar.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Jelovica
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meal with choice of main course and starter, salad and dessert buffets · regular speciality dinners
We update Hotel Jelovica's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Jelovica in Bled, Slovenia departs Wednesday 20th September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Jelovica also Enquired about
Hotel Kompas Bled Slovenia, Gatwick to W. A. Mozart Airport 20th September.
Pension Kaps Bled Slovenia, Gatwick to W. A. Mozart Airport 20th September.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.