· 5 minutes walk to the town centre · less than 1 minutes walk to the nearest restaurant · 10 minutes walk to Hahnenkamm gondola
- hotel description - Hotel Jägerwirt description
The Jägerwirt is traditionally styled and conveniently located, with the resort centre just 5 minutes walk away. It boasts excellent leisure facilities, and is beautifully furnished with an attractive restaurant which serves Austrian specialities and an excellent vegetarian choice.
Facilities - Hotel Jägerwirt features
· indoor swimming pool with integral whirlpool and waterfall · excellent wellness area with sauna, steam room and relaxation area · extra charge for solarium and massage · garden with sun loungers · elegant lounge and bar area · 'Sigi's Sports Bar' with Sky Sports · table football, darts and pool table · extra charge for internet terminal · regular live music · non-smoking dining room · lift to all floors · 60 bedrooms · FREE outdoor parking
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a small room with Austrian twin beds, private bath and WC. Larger rooms which can take a third and/or fourth bed, some with balcony and single rooms are also available at a supplement. All rooms have cable TV, hairdryer and safe.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Jägerwirt
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly gala dinner and farmers' buffet
We update Hotel Jägerwirt's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Jägerwirt in Kitzbuhel, Austria departs Wednesday 30th August 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Jägerwirt also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.