· 5 minutes walk to the lake and resort centre · 5 minutes to the hotel's private bathing area
- hotel description - Hotel Hollweger description
The family run Hotel Hollweger is one of the finest hotels around the lake and enjoys a very high proportion of repeat guests. In a slightly elevated position, 5 minutes from the centre of town, the hotels terrace and garden afford wonderful views over the lake, 500 metres away. The hotel rooms are elegantly appointed and the cuisine is of a very high standard.
Facilities - Hotel Hollweger features
· indoor swimming pool · extra charge for spa treatments, solarium and massage · sauna, steam room, infrared cabin, relaxation room and fitness room · lovely garden with sun loungers and views over the lake · private lakeside bathing area with use of rowing boat · sun terrace · table tennis · lounge · FREE internet terminal · FREE Wi-Fi · lift · FREE outdoor parking · 64 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC. Rooms with balcony and lake view and junior suites with or without balcony and lake view are available at a supplement, as are single rooms. All rooms have cable TV, hairdryer and are non-smoking.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Hollweger
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly starter and dessert buffet · weekly gala dinner with live piano music · farmers' buffet · early meals for children
We update Hotel Hollweger's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Hollweger in St Gilgen, Austria departs Saturday 27th May 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Hollweger also Enquired about
Hotel Post St Gilgen Austria, Glasgow to W. A. Mozart Airport 27th May.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.