· 1 minute walk to the heart of Zell am See · 4 minute walk to the lake
- hotel description - Hotel Heitzmann description
The Hotel Heitzmann has become a firm favourite in our summer programme. In an enviable central location, the Hotel Heitzmann creates a home away from home feeling with friendly service, excellent cuisine and unique individual furnishings and décor. Rudi's personal service and attention to detail ensure that your stay will be a memorable one whatever the occasion.
Facilities - Hotel Heitzmann features
· sauna and steam room · extra charge for solarium and massage · winter garden · lounge · bar · children's play area · lift to all floors · FREE outdoor parking or extra charge for covered parking · 30 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with a double bed, private shower and WC. Austrian twin rooms with balcony, superior rooms without balcony, a junior suite 38-42m² with whirlpool bath sleeping up to 3 and single rooms are available at a supplement. All bedrooms have cable TV, internet link, hairdryer, safe and are non-smoking.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Heitzmann
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly gala dinner, farmers' buffet or fondue
We update Hotel Heitzmann's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Heitzmann in Zell Am See, Austria departs Saturday 3rd June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Heitzmann also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.