- hotel description - Hotel Hannes description
This hotel is located just a couple of minutes from the village centre and is well known for it's good food. The Hotel Hannes is family run and you will be assured of a very warm welcome and excellent service.
Facilities - Hotel Hannes features
• sauna and steam room • extra charge for solarium • bar • extra charge for internet terminal • 28 bedrooms • lift
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony. All rooms can sleep up to 3 people, third bed is sofa bed. All rooms have satellite TV and safe.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Hannes
• buffet breakfast • 3 course evening meals with a choice of main course
We update Hotel Hannes's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Hannes dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Hotel Hannes in Niederau, Austria departs Saturday 3rd June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Hannes also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.