· good location · 4 minutes stroll to resort centre · 10 minutes walk to ferry departure point
- hotel description - Hotel Garda Bellevue description
The Hotel Garda Bellevue (formerly the Hotel Berna) consists of six separate buildings connected by terraces and guests may be allocated rooms in any one of them. The hotel is well located for the resort centre and guests can also use the large garden, with sunloungers, at the nearby Hotel Sogno with lawns leading down to the beach.
Facilities - Hotel Garda Bellevue features
· outdoor pool with pool bar · indoor pool with whirlpool section · sauna and steam room · lounge · air conditioned public areas (01/06-15/09) · sun terraces · TV room · bar and à la carte restaurant · lift in 2 buildings · 134 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private shower and WC. Rooms with balcony or balcony and lake view are available at a supplement. Single rooms available at a supplement. Triple rooms also available. All rooms have hairdryer, air conditioning (from 01/06-15/09), satellite TV and safe (€10 deposit required).
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Garda Bellevue
· buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of menu and salad buffet · weekly local speciality dinner
We update Hotel Garda Bellevue's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
Available as Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle, Bristol, Cardiff
Wed 27 Sep 201727/09/17
This package holiday to Hotel Garda Bellevue in Limone, Italy departs Wednesday 27th September 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Garda Bellevue also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.