· 2 minutes walk to the resort public pool complex · 4 minutes walk to the centre · 10 minutes walk to the gondola
- hotel description - Hotel Gänsleit description
A very popular, informal hotel with many repeat guests, the Gänsleit comprises of two buildings opposite each other and is situated approximately 5 minutes walk from the village and from Söll's Panoramabad public pool. It has a reputation for fine food and a warm welcome from Steve and Rosi Woods, your English and Austrian hosts.
Facilities - Hotel Gänsleit features
· 2 saunas, steam room and large fitness room · extra charge for whirlpool, solarium and massage · garden with childrens play area · sun terrace · bar · extra charge for internet terminal · lift to all floors · 30 bedrooms · FREE outdoor parking · non-smoking throughout
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. Rooms with balcony or terrace and a family room (1 Austrian twin bedroom and 1 living room with sofa bed) as well as single rooms are also available at a supplement. All rooms have hairdryer, cable TV, safe and are non-smoking.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Gänsleit
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 3 course home cooked evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly barbecue (weather permitting), dessert buffet and gala dinner · special diet menu available
We update Hotel Gänsleit's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Gänsleit in Soll, Austria departs Saturday 24th June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Gänsleit also Enquired about
Hotel Eggerwirt Soll Austria, Gatwick to Innsbruck-kranebitten Airport 24th June.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.