· 5 minutes walk to the centre of resort · 2 minutes walk to the lakeside, ferry and mountain funicular
- hotel description - Hotel Furian description
The Furian is a superb hotel, epitomising style and elegance. The Furian offers first class cuisine and luxury accommodation with rooms including large twin bedrooms or fantastic suites for 2 adults and 1 child. At the hotel's superb beach bar and lakeside bathing area, you can relax with a drink on the decking, watch the waterskiers from the sun loungers or have a go yourself at the hotel's own water ski & wakeboard school! There are a variety of courses on offer or enjoy a tour of the lake in the Furian's speedboat. With a beach where children can build sandcastles there's something for everyone down at the lakeside.
Facilities - Hotel Furian features
· hotel's own lakeside bathing area with modern decking, small children's sand beach, stylish bar, boat jetty and changing room · extra charge for hotel's own speedboat for waterskiing, wake-boarding and excursions · stylish café terrace · small bar · wine cellar · lift to all floors (including from parking area) · FREE outdoor parking · 19 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, bath, shower, WC, balcony and lake view. Optically separated junior suites with balcony sleeping up to 2 adults and 1 child and single rooms are available at a supplement. Suites with separate lounge and bedroom, balcony and lake view (suitable for 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults) are also available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, minibar, hairdryer, safe and are non-smoking.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Furian
· extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of some courses and daily salad buffet · weekly speciality dinner
We update Hotel Furian's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Furian in St Wolfgang, Austria departs Saturday 19th August 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Furian also Enquired about
Hotel Försterhof St Wolfgang Austria, Gatwick to W. A. Mozart Airport 19th August.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.