· central location · in the heart of Zell am See's pedestrian zone · just a few minutes walk to lake shore
- hotel description - Hotel Fischerwirt description
The family run Hotel Fischerwirt is situated in the heart of Zell's pedestrian zone and only a few minutes walk from the lake shore. Good food is served in the pine panelled dining room and the hotel's own outside café/bar and restaurant is a focal point for locals and visitors alike. Guests at the Fischerwirt can also make full use of the leisure facilities at the Romantik hotel (1 minute walk) for a local charge.
Facilities - Hotel Fischerwirt features
· sauna · extra charge for massage and solarium · extra charge for bike hire · extra charge for use of leisure facilities at Romantik Hotel · comfortable indoor and outdoor bars · stube · extra charge for internet terminal · lift to all floors · extra charge for outdoor parking · 31 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on all inclusive sharing a small room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. Standard rooms and superior rooms sleeping up to 3 people are also available at a supplement. Single rooms are available on request at a supplement. All rooms have minibar, cable TV, hairdryer and safe.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Fischerwirt
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · daily packed lunch (drink not included) · 3 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly speciality dinners such as farmers' buffet, Italian buffet or gala dinner · FREE unlimited beer, wine, selected spirits, soft drinks, tea and coffee 10.00am-10.00pm in hotel 1st floor bar
We update Hotel Fischerwirt's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Fischerwirt in Zell Am See, Austria departs Saturday 3rd June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "all inclusive" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Fischerwirt also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.