· in the centre of St. Johann · 8 minutes walk to the gondola station · 6 minutes walk to 'Panoramabad' swimming pool and tennis court complex
- hotel description - Hotel Fischer description
The Fischer is situated in St. Johann's pedestrianised village centre. It is run by Michael Grander, one of the sons from the ever-popular Hotel Park. The rooms are comfortable, the welcome is warm and the hotel's bar, 'Michi's Bar', is a popular meeting place for locals and visitors alike.
Facilities - Hotel Fischer features
· steam room · infrared cabin · extra charge for solarium and massage · lounge/bar · extra charge for internet terminal · children's playroom and cinema (unsupervised) · lift to all floors · 35 bedrooms · FREE outdoor parking
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a small room with separate beds, shower and WC. Standard and superior rooms with Austrian twin beds, some with balcony are also available at a supplement, as are single rooms. All rooms have cable TV, safe, hairdryer and some with balcony.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Fischer
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly Italian buffet
We update Hotel Fischer's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Fischer in St. Johann, Austria departs Saturday 2nd September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Fischer also Enquired about
Guesthouse Mauth St. Johann Austria, Gatwick to W. A. Mozart Airport 2nd September.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.