· in the village centre · 7 minutes walk to gondola
- hotel description - Hotel Feldwebel description
Feldwebel Hotel has gone under extensive renovation during summer 2011. It is now a 4* hotel with superb facilities and an excellent reputation for its Austrian charm and welcoming atmosphere. It has fantastic new wellness area spread over 2 floors with sauna, steam room and infra red cabin. New lounge area, bar and dinning room, all rooms have also been refurbished to a high standard.
Facilities - Hotel Feldwebel features
· new wellness facilites with sauna and infra red cabin · fitness room · bar · cafè · sun terrace · popular à la carte restaurant · lounge and TV room ·non-smoking dinning room · lift · 32 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC. Rooms with balcony, superior rooms with or without balcony and suites sleeping up to 4 people consisting of one bedroom with Austrian twin bed, lounge with sofa beds and balcony are also available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, hairdryer, internet connection and safe.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Feldwebel
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly gala dinner, farmers' buffet and dessert buffet
We update Hotel Feldwebel's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Feldwebel in Soll, Austria departs Saturday 3rd June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Feldwebel also Enquired about
Hotel Eggerwirt Soll Austria, Gatwick to Innsbruck-kranebitten Airport 3rd June.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.