· lovely quiet position · 5 minutes walk to the lake · 10 minutes walk to the resort centre
- hotel description - Hotel Försterhof description
Set in its own grounds this lovely hotel consists of an original building and a newer wing linked together via the newly renovated lobby area. The Försterhof is located in a quiet position. The rooms are comfortably furnished and the hotel takes pride in providing high standards of service and cuisine, along with a warm welcome for all their guests.
Facilities - Hotel Försterhof features
· own lakeside garden with table tennis and bathing area · café terrace · games room with pool table · lounge area and TV room · bar · internet terminal · 48 bedrooms · FREE outdoor parking · lift to all floors (main building)
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, shower and WC. Family and superior family rooms (suitable for 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults) with bath or shower, WC and balcony are available at a supplement, as are single rooms. All rooms have hairdryer, safe and satellite TV.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Försterhof
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meal with a choice of main course or buffet style evening meal with daily salad, starter and dessert buffet · weekly buffet style speciality dinner
We update Hotel Försterhof's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Försterhof in St Wolfgang, Austria departs Saturday 3rd June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "full board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Försterhof also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.