- hotel description - Hotel Elisabeth description
The Hotel Elisabeth combines an ideal position in the resort centre with high standards of comfort and service. All the facilities are perfectly in keeping with the style and elegance of its 5 star rating, enhanced by beautiful antique furnishings throughout.
Facilities - Hotel Elisabeth features
· spa area with with indoor swimming pool, saunas, steam room and fitness room · extra charge for spa beauty treatments, massage and solarium · Wi-Fi · garden with childrens play area · evening babysitting · superb fireside lounges and stubes · bar · daily english newspapers · à la carte restaurant · 32 bedrooms · lift to all floors · FREE outdoor parking
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath, WC and balcony. Single rooms are also available and deluxe rooms are available at a supplement. All rooms have hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, radio, cable TV, minibar, safe and balcony.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Elisabeth
· extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast · 5 course evening meals with choice of all courses and daily salad buffet · weekly gala dinner · weekly themed buffet · weekly barbecue (weather permitting) · early evening meals for children
We update Hotel Elisabeth's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Elisabeth dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Hotel Elisabeth in Mayrhofen, Austria departs Saturday 3rd June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Elisabeth also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.