· close to resort centre · 8 minutes walk to the lake front
- hotel description - Hotel Eden description
The charming Hotel Eden was built in 1892 and is located next to the health spa, is just steps from the centre of the town and a few minutes walk from the lake. It has been giving guests a warm welcome for three generations, it is no surprise then that service is warm and of a high standard.You can enjoy a drink, an ice cream, a typical dessert or taste some amazing Trentino grappa in the hotel bar or whilst relaxing in the garden under an old grape pergola.
Facilities - Hotel Eden features
· bar · lounge · TV room · local charge for cycle hire · garden · rooftop sun terrace · Spa with tropical showers, Kneipp footspa, sauna, indoor pool, whirlpool and fitness room · extra charge for beauty treatments and massages · lift · 39 rooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private shower and WC. Triple rooms and superior rooms with air conditioning are available at a supplement. All rooms have hairdryer, safe, telephone and Satellite TV. There is a local charge for air conditioning in standard rooms.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Eden
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meal with choice of main and salad buffet · twice weekly speciality dinner
We update Hotel Eden's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Eden dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Hotel Eden in Lake Levico, Italy departs Saturday 22nd July 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Eden also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.