· on the lake facing the port in the centre of the resort, close to cafés, bars and restaurants · the ferry point is right next to the hotel
- hotel description - Hotel Eden description
The waterfront setting, with its sun terrace jetting out onto the lake, and central location mean this is the ideal option for those who want to be close to everything! The attractive hotel has beautifully appointed and decorated rooms in keeping with the charm of the area, plus there is a good bar within the property and many more just yards from your doorstep.
Facilities - Hotel Eden features
· lakeside sun terrace with bathing · FREE WiFi throughout the hotel · lounge · bar · lift · 33 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on bed and breakfast sharing a twin or double room with private bath or shower and WC. Rooms with balcony and side lake view and triple rooms are also available. All rooms have air conditioning (high season), satellite TV, hairdryer, minibar, safe and telephone.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Eden
· buffet breakfast taken in the breakfast room or on the terrace · 4 course dinner available at a supplement and taken at the Hotel Olivi, 300 metres away
We update Hotel Eden's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Eden dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Hotel Eden in Sirmione, Italy departs Wednesday 28th June 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "bed & breakfast" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Eden also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.