· 5 minutes walk to town centre · 3 minutes walk to Hahnenkamm gondola and bus stop
- hotel description - Hotel Edelweiss description
As soon as you walk through the revolving doors at the Edelweiss you immediately feel relaxed. The owners, Klaus and Veronika, provide a high standard of service whilst maintaining a friendly and informal atmosphere. The property has an enviable location, close to the town centre and near the Hahnenkamm gondola and railway station. All bedrooms are traditionally decorated and excellent food is served in the cosy restaurant, the hotel also has a traditional wine cellar where they hold weekly wine-tasting sessions (local charge).
Facilities - Hotel Edelweiss features
· sun terrace and garden with sun loungers · herbal sauna · lounge · extensive wine cellar · FREE outdoor parking · 25 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a small room with Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony. Standard rooms and single rooms with balcony are also available at a supplement. Some rooms can take a third bed, sofa bed or similar. All bedrooms have radio, cable TV and are non-smoking.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Edelweiss
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · packed lunches · afternoon tea or coffee and cake · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly Sunday 5 course dinner and farmers' buffet
We update Hotel Edelweiss's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Edelweiss in Kitzbuhel, Austria departs Wednesday 13th September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Edelweiss also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.