· lakeside location · 10 minutes walk along a pretty lakeside promenade to resort centre · 15 minutes to ferry point
- hotel description - Hotel Du Lac description
The Hotel Du Lac sits in one of the best positions in Malcesine, overlooking the lake and only a 10 minute walk along the pretty promenade to the resort centre. The newly refurbished hotel has modern rooms and smart contemporary lounge, restaurant and bar area. Outside is the lakeside terrace where you can lap up the views of the lake or cool off and take a dip in the swimming pool.
Facilities - Hotel Du Lac features
· bar · restaurant · satellite TV lounge · lakeside terrace · outdoor pool with whirlpool incorporated, lakefront whirlpool, sunbeds and fitness room · FREE use of pool towels · extra charge for sauna · lifts · 38 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with shower and WC. Twin rooms with balcony and single rooms with balcony are available at a supplement. Triple rooms also available. Twin rooms with balcony and side lake view and twin rooms with balcony and lake view are available on request at a supplement. All rooms have telephone, satellite TV, hairdryer, safe, air conditioning (15/06 - 15/09) and fridge.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Du Lac
· buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meal with choice of main course, salad and dessert buffet · weekly gala dinner
We update Hotel Du Lac's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Du Lac dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Hotel Du Lac in Malcesine, Italy departs Saturday 29th July 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Du Lac also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.