· peaceful location · 1 minute walk to bus stop · 3 minutes walk to Schmittenhohe gonodola · 25 minutes walk to resort centre and lake
- hotel description - Hotel Daxer description
The Hotel Daxer enjoys a wonderful, peaceful location on the outskirts of Zell am See. Run by the Wartbichler family, guests will experience true Austrian hospitality along with good traditional food made from organic, locally grown ingredients. The hotel has a beautiful, natural outdoor pool from which to enjoy this truly wonderful setting.
Facilities - Hotel Daxer features
· indoor and outdoor swimming pools · sauna, steam room, whirlpool and relaxation area · extra charge for massage · sun terrace and garden with sun loungers · pool table and table tennis table · children's play area with toys · bar and lounge · FREE bikes at the lake (subject to availability) · 41 bedrooms · lift to all floors
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a standard room with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony. Superior rooms sleeping up to 3 adults are available at a supplement. All rooms have been recently refurbished with cable flatscreen TV, hairdryer, safe, WiFi and are non smoking.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Daxer
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly gala dinner · weekly surprise buffet · weekly barbecue with live music · early meals for children · health food available
We update Hotel Daxer's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Daxer in Zell Am See, Austria departs Wednesday 6th September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Daxer also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.