· ideal central location · over looking Riva's main square and port · less than 1 minute from the ferry departure point
- hotel description - Hotel Centrale description
As its name suggests, the Hotel Centrale enjoys a superb central location over looking Riva's main square and is ideally situated for all that Riva has to offer. In the evening, the mood in the surrounding bars and cafés livens up creating a bustling and lively Mediterranean ambience.
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private shower and WC. Triple rooms also available. Rooms with lake view are available at a supplement. All rooms have air conditioning (from 01/07-31/08), satellite TV, hairdryer and safe. A refundable deposit of €50 per room is required on arrival for the safe.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Centrale
· buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meals with à la carte menu; first course, main course and dessert within a set price, courses chosen above set price will be charged locally
We update Hotel Centrale's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Centrale dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
Available as Gatwick, Manchester, Newcastle, Bristol, Cardiff, Southampton
Wed 27 Sep 201727/09/17
Available as Gatwick, Cardiff
This package holiday to Hotel Centrale in Riva, Italy departs Wednesday 14th June 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Centrale also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.