· in the centre of resort · on lake front · 1 minute walk to the lake and to ferry point
- hotel description - Hotel Catullo description
The Hotel Catullo is a favourite amongst visitors to the area, its' fantastic location in the historic centre overlooking the fishing port and excellent facilities contribute towards it's popularity. The hotel also boasts friendly hospitality, recently refurbished comfortable bedrooms and a clean, classic and timeless design. The Catullo can now be enjoyed as a bed and breakfast hotel or the favoured half board.
Facilities - Hotel Catullo features
• patio garden • restaurant and pizzeria open to public at lunchtime and evenings • terrace with marina views • outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool • sun terrace with sunbeds • dining room • bar • lounge area with satellite TV • lift in extension area only • 31 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private shower and WC. Standard rooms with a balcony and/or lake view and superior rooms with a balcony and/or lake view, some of which have a bath are available at a supplement. Superior triple rooms are also available. All rooms have satellite TV, safe, telephone, hairdryer and air conditioning (15/06-15/09).
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Catullo
· buffet breakfast · champagne breakfast twice a week · 3 course evening meals with a choice of main course, daily salad buffet and large selection of desserts · reduction for bed and breakfast only available
We update Hotel Catullo's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Catullo in Bardolino, Italy departs Wednesday 14th June 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "bed & breakfast" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Catullo also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.