· set on a hill above the lake and main lake road · 10 minutes walk to resort centre · 5 minutes walk to lake · 15 minutes walk to ferry point
- hotel description - Hotel Casa Barca description
Forming an ideal base from which to explore the area, the Casa Barca is nestled in an olive grove garden and offers a welcoming atmosphere and friendly service. This small family-run hotel has comfortable accommodation and lovely views over the lake, best taken in from the rooftop terrace.
Facilities - Hotel Casa Barca features
· bar · small lounge · TV room · Wi-Fi · air conditioning in public areas · garden · outdoor swimming pool with sun terrace · fitness room · sauna, whirlpool and Turkish bath · extra charge for solarium and massage · rooftop terrace with sunloungers overlooking the lake · lift · 26 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on bed and breakfast sharing a superior twin room with shower, WC and balcony. Larger exclusive rooms and spacious junior suites with pull-out single bed in the lounge area are also available at a supplement. Rooms for sole use available at a supplement on request. All rooms have telephone, satellite TV, hairdryer, safe, air conditioning and balcony.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Casa Barca
· hot and cold buffet breakfast
We update Hotel Casa Barca's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Casa Barca dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
Available as Gatwick, Manchester, Newcastle, Bristol, Cardiff
Wed 27 Sep 201727/09/17
Available as Gatwick, Cardiff
This package holiday to Hotel Casa Barca in Malcesine, Italy departs Wednesday 26th July 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "bed & breakfast" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Casa Barca also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.