- hotel description
- Hotel Carlton-Europe description
In an excellent position close to Interlaken Ost station, the traditional-style hotel is under the friendly management of Stephan Maeder. Guests are assured a warm welcome and relaxed atmosphere.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Family friendly facilities:: • Hotel Family friendly • Cots and linen
Facilities - Hotel Carlton-Europe features
- Comfortable lounge
- Dining room
- 3 à la carte restaurants
- Recently refurbished wellness facilities including Finnish and bio-saunas, steambath, kneipp, experience showers (all free)
- Beauty treatments (supps.)
- Lift in both interconnecting buildings
- Nightclub in cellar of Carlton (below restaurant area
- Wi-fi (supp)
- Public PC with internet access (free)
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- All twin and single rooms have bath or shower, cable TV, telephone, safe, radio and hairdryer.
- Superior twin rooms are larger and have south-facing balcony.
- Our single rooms are south or west-facing, but without balcony.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Carlton-Europe
- Buffet breakfast
- 3 course set menu.
- Occasional buffets.
We update Hotel Carlton-Europe's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.