· only a minutes walk to the quaint port area of Pescallo · 4 minutes walk to Bellagio centre, bars and restaurants · 10 minutes walk to lakeside at Bellagio and ferry (down a fairly steep hill) · ferries are used for arrival and departure transfers and guests are required to carry their own luggage
- hotel description - Hotel Belvedere, Bellagio description
The impressive Hotel Belvedere commands an ideal position, with sweeping terraced gardens leading down to the lakefront, and lovely views over the fishing village of Pescallo. Spacious and luxurious accommodation, coupled with an outstanding level of service and hospitality make this great value for money in a convenient, yet peaceful location.
Facilities - Hotel Belvedere, Bellagio features
· outdoor pool · sun terraces · lawned terraces and gardens· 5 minutes walk to the tennis courts (extra charge) · bicycle hire (extra charge) · spa centre with Turkish bath, sauna, whirlpool, mood showers and relaxation area · extra charge for body & face treatments · bar · lounges · WiFi in public areas · lift · 63 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with shower, WC. Guests may be allocated rooms in either the main building or adjoining building. Rooms with lake view or with balcony are available at a supplement. Triple rooms are also available. All rooms have telephone, internet connection, minibar, satellite TV, safe, hairdryer and air conditioning.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Belvedere, Bellagio
· buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meal with choice of menu
We update Hotel Belvedere, Bellagio's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Belvedere, Bellagio in Bellagio, Italy departs Wednesday 10th May 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Belvedere, Bellagio also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.