· central location · 5 minutes walk to main Schattberg Express gondola
- hotel description - Hotel Bauer description
The Hotel Bauer is located on the quiet main street of Saalbach. It's pretty exterior conceals a stylish yet traditional interior. It is without doubt one of Saalbach's leading hotels, family-run and offering high standards of comfort, cuisine and service.
Facilities - Hotel Bauer features
· spa area with indoor swimming pool (plus pool, sauna and fitness room in annexe) · bio light sauna and steam room · extra charge for solarium and massage · large landscaped garden with sun loungers (annexe) · conservatory café/patisserie · lounge and bar · extra charge for parking garage or FREE outdoor parking · lift to all floors · 35 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on all inclusive sharing a room in the annexe with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. Superior rooms, rooms with balcony and single rooms in the main building are also available at a supplement. All bedrooms have hairdryer, bathrobes (on request), cable TV, internet link, safe and are non smoking.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Bauer
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · lunch buffet or daily packed lunch · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly gala dinner with welcome cocktail · weekly farmers' buffet or barbecue with occasional live music · early meals for children · FREE drinks 8.00am-10.00pm (beer, open house wine, prosecco, selected cocktails, liquors and schnapps, tea and coffee) · FREE lunch buffet (12.00noon-1.30pm) or packed lunch
We update Hotel Bauer's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Bauer in Saalbach, Austria departs Saturday 10th June 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Bauer also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.