- hotel description
- Hotel Barbarossa - Constance description
In a central location, right in the heart of Constance ‘old town’ on the historic ‘Obermarkt’ square, the Barbarossa is a family-run hotel providing a comfortable base from which to explore this beautiful region. Full of character, the hotel combines a modern-style with many original features. The harbour and train station are only 5 minutes’ walk away.
Facilities - Hotel Barbarossa - Constance features
- Modern restaurant/dining room ‘Weinstube’
- Comfortable lounge
- Rooftop sun terrace with views over the old town
- Large terrace on ‘Obermarkt’ square where drinks are served
- Wi-Fi in rooms (pay locally)
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- 53, The comfortable twin rooms are individually styled and have bath or shower, cable TV, telephone, radio and hairdryer
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Barbarossa - Constance
- Good hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 Course evening meal
We update Hotel Barbarossa - Constance's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.