- hotel description
- Hotel Bären description
Situated right at the heart of Wilderswil just off the village square, the characterful Hotel Bären is a traditional rural Bernese inn which dates back to 1706. Run by Bernard Mueller (formerly of the Beausite, Interlaken), many guests return to this hotel year after year. Relax in thr garden or on the terrace at the rear of the hotel.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Family friendly facilities:: • Hotel Family friendly • Cots and linen
Facilities - Hotel Bären features
- À la carte restaurant, serving typical Alpine dishes
- 'Bärenstübe' bar/lounge
- Fitness room, sauna (free)
- Solarium (supp)
- Wi-fi (free in lobby & 1st floor)
- No Lift
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- All rooms are cosy and pleasantly-decorated, and have bath or shower, telephone, minibar, hairdryer, radio and cable TV.
- Superior rooms are larger with sitting area.
- All rooms have tea and coffee making facilities.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Bären
- Excellent buffet breakfast and 4-course dinner.
- Weekly 'Farmer's Buffet'.
- Guests receive a credit if they wish to dine à la carte or on the terrace.
We update Hotel Bären's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports
- dates & departure airports
- hotel dates & departure airports
- Hotel Bären dates & departure airports
|Fri 27 May 202227/05/22|
|Available as Gatwick, Heathrow, Birmingham, Manchester, Edinburgh, Bristol|
|Mon 19 Sep 202219/09/22|
|Available as Gatwick, Heathrow, London City, Birmingham, Manchester, Edinburgh|
|Wed 21 Sep 202221/09/22|
|Available as Gatwick, Heathrow, Manchester, Edinburgh|
This package holiday to Hotel Bären in Wilderswil, Switzerland departs Monday 29th August 2022, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.