- hotel description - Hotel Austria description
The Hotel Austria is connected by underground passageway to its sister Hotel Bellevue. These beautiful 4 star hotels are decorated in true Tirolean style and are situated in a peaceful location above the village centre. The hotels offer the same amenities and their shared spa area offers fantastic leisure facilities - the perfect place to relax at the end of a day of exploring. Rooms may be allocated in the main hotel or the 'Residenz' building, connected by an underground passage.
Facilities - Hotel Austria features
· indoor and connected outdoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, salt grotto, two whirlpools and fitness room · extra charge for massage and solarium · extra charge for outdoor tennis · FREE children's playroom with supervision (Sun-Fri 9.30am-4.30pm for 2 years and older) · bar and lounge · extra charge for internet terminal · 40 bedrooms · lift to all floors
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. Triple and quad rooms consisting of 1 room with Austrian twin and sofa bed, and family quad rooms consisting of one bedroom with Austrian twin beds and separate living room with double sofa bed are available at a supplement. Single rooms are also available with no supplement. All rooms have hairdryer, safe and satellite TV.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Austria
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 5 course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly farmers' buffet and gala dinner · occasional international themed buffets
We update Hotel Austria's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Austria dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Hotel Austria in Obergurgl, Austria departs Saturday 15th July 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Austria also Enquired about
Hotel Wiesental Obergurgl Austria, Gatwick to Innsbruck-kranebitten Airport 15th July.
Hotel Bellevue Obergurgl Austria, Gatwick to Innsbruck-kranebitten Airport 15th July.
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.