· 3 minutes walk to resort centre · 4 minutes walk to lake and ferry point · 1 minute walk to Monte Baldo cable car
- hotel description - Hotel Augusta description
A picturesque little B&B set within olives groves and just a short walk from the resort centre where you can take your pick of restaurants in the evening. The family run hotel has a friendly, relaxed atmosphere while maintaining an excellent level of service.
Facilities - Hotel Augusta features
· public bar with satellite TV, also serving ice cream and coffee · sun terrace · garden · reading/games room · outdoor pool · heated outdoor whirlpool, table tennis, fitness room · extra charge for steam room and sauna · lift · 33 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on bed and breakfast sharing a twin room with shower and WC. Rooms with balcony and mountain view and rooms with balcony and lake view are also available at a supplement. Third bed is available on request. All rooms have air conditioning (local charge), telephone, satellite TV and hairdryer.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Augusta
· buffet breakfast in breakfast room or on the outside terrace · snacks and lunch available 1-2pm (local charge)
We update Hotel Augusta's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Hotel Augusta dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Hotel Augusta in Malcesine, Italy departs Saturday 13th May 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "bed & breakfast" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Augusta also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.