Location - where is Hotel Astoria, Stresa
• 3 minutes walk to resort centre and ferry point • less than 1 minute walk to lake
- hotel description
- Hotel Astoria, Stresa description
At the charming and friendly Astoria you will enjoy a wonderful welcome from the family who run the hotel. Ideally situated on the lake front promenade, the Astoria's panoramic terrace restaurant provides the perfect spot to relax and admire stunning lake views. It also has a well deserved reputation for fine quality, delicious food.
Facilities - Hotel Astoria, Stresa features
• extra charge for WiFi • sun terrace • bar • lounge • rooftop terrace • poolside bar • outdoor pool • fitness room • whirlpool • table tennis • steam room • lift • 99 rooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath, WC, balcony and garden view. Rooms with lake view and superior rooms with lake view are available at a supplement. All rooms have hairdryer, minibar, radio, safe, telephone and Satellite TV.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Astoria, Stresa
• buffet breakfast • four course waiter-service evening meal with choice of menu
We update Hotel Astoria, Stresa's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports
- dates & departure airports
- hotel dates & departure airports
- Hotel Astoria, Stresa dates & departure airports
|Wed 30 Aug 201730/08/17|
|Available as Gatwick, Heathrow, Edinburgh|
This package holiday to Hotel Astoria, Stresa in Stresa, Italy departs Saturday 16th September 2017, for a 4 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.