• on the main lake road • 2 minutes walk to lake • 5 minutes walk to the resort centre, bars and restaurants
- hotel description - Hotel Antonella description
A great little property and incredibly friendly, run by the Zamboni family who pride themselves on ensuring each guests stay is nigh on perfect. The rooms are simple and facilities are excellent with an attractive bar, roof top sun terrace with lake views and large pool. You are a 5 minute walk into the centre of the resort, the hotels slightly secluded position adding to the charm.
Facilities - Hotel Antonella features
• bar • lounge • weekly live music • satellite TV room • outdoor swimming pool with separate children's pool • garden and sun terrace • lift • 24 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a double room with shower and WC. Triple rooms also available. Rooms with lake view also available at a supplement. All rooms have balcony, hairdryer, telephone, satellite TV and safe.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Antonella
• buffet breakfast • 3 course evening meal with choice of menu • weekly candle lit dinner
We update Hotel Antonella's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Antonella in Malcesine, Italy departs Saturday 22nd July 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "bed & breakfast" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Antonella also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.