• central location • shops, bars, restaurants in immediate vicinity
- hotel description - Hotel Antico Borgo description
Newly renovated, the Hotel Antico Borgo is situated on a cobbled street in the pedestrian area in centre of Riva. The hotel has 60 elegant rooms equipped with all the mod cons. The hotel has a smart lounge and bar area where you can relax with a drink, there is also a top floor terrace with views over Riva towards the lake. This hotel is a perfect place to stay if you want to be in a central location close to the amenities of Riva and close to the lake.
Facilities - Hotel Antico Borgo features
• smart, modern facilities • lounge/reception • small panoramic rooftop terrace featuring fitness corner, seating, limited number of sunbeds and two outdoor showers • air conditioning throughout hotel • lifts (some rooms accessed by 1 flight of stairs) • 60 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a double or twin room with shower and WC. Rooms with balcony or terrace also available at a supplement. Triple rooms also available. All rooms have air conditioning, hairdryer, safe, telephone and satellite TV.
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Antico Borgo
• buffet breakfast • 4 course evening meal with choice of menu and salad buffet
We update Hotel Antico Borgo's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
This package holiday to Hotel Antico Borgo in Riva, Italy departs Wednesday 13th September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Hotel Antico Borgo also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.