- hotel description
- Hotel Alpenland description
The Alpenland is a traditional hotel with a homely atmosphere enjoying lovely views over the valley, and pleasantly located just 5 minutes’ walk above the village centre. Guests receive wonderful service from the attentive Cornelia and her family.
Facilities - Hotel Alpenland features
- Homely lounge and separate bar
- Residents' restaurant
- Sun terrace
- Bowling alley (pay locally)
- Jacuzzi (pay locally)
- Sauna and steam room (Free)
- WiFi internet access (pay)
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- 40. Standard Austrian twins have bath or shower those with bath have balcony
- Junior suites have lounge area and balcony and superior junior suites are south-facing with panoramic views
- Singles have bath or shower
- All rooms have telephone, satellite TV, radio and hairdryer
Meals - food and drink in Hotel Alpenland
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast and good home-cooked 4 course dinner with choice of main dish and salad buffet
- Weekly gala dinner, Farmer's buffet, Italian buffet or barbecue.
Breakfast: • Breakfast service: Buffet
Dinner: • Dinner service: Waiter
Special dietary requirements catered for: • Gluten Free • Vegetarian
We update Hotel Alpenland's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.