- hotel description
- Gustavia Hotel description
- This charming, traditional hotel enjoys a great central position in the heart of Chamonix. Offering a warm welcome, a friendly, relaxed atmosphere and great, varied food, the Gustavia is a fine choice for a good value holiday. The staff generally speak excellent English.
Families - any extra notes for parents with children
Family friendly facilities:: • Highchairs in the restaurant • Hotel Family friendly • Child's menu • Cots and linen
Family friendly facilities - additional info: No specific facilities for children.
Facilities - Gustavia Hotel features
- Lively atmospheric lounge bar (open late)
- Elegant restaurant
Facilities: • Bar • Breakfast restaurant • Credit cards accepted • Car parking - outdoor • Dogs accepted • Dinner restaurant • Entertainment • Lounge area • Public rooms • TV room
General public facilities - comments:Small lounge & busy bar (open to the public) with outside seating on terrace.
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
- 50. The comfortable twin rooms have bath or shower, hairdryer, telephone and satellite TV.
- Some have balcony and Mont Blanc view (supplement). Some can take an extra bed for a child up to 12.
- Single rooms are available at a small supplement.
- No of rooms: 50
- How many interconnecting rooms are there: 1
- Type of interconnecting rooms: One room with double bed connected with one corner room (twin beds) on the second floor
- Annexes information: None
Meals - food and drink in Gustavia Hotel
- Buffet breakfast and excellent three course dinner.
No of restaurants: 1
Breakfast: • Additional info on breakfast: 07h00-10h00. Buffet. No hot items • Breakfast service: Buffet
Lunch: • Lunch service: Waiter • Lunch further info: 12h00-15h00 in the Chambre Neuf brasserie. Not included for Half Board guests. Good value menu of the day & pleasant outdoor terrace.
Dinner: • Dinner service: Waiter • Dress Code: Casual • A la carte meal cost: 22€ • Dinner - no of courses: 3 • Choice of Menu: No. Requests for alterations to set menu required in the morning.
Special dietary requirements catered for: • Gluten Free • Vegan • Vegetarian
We update Gustavia Hotel's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports
- dates & departure airports
- hotel dates & departure airports
- Gustavia Hotel dates & departure airports
This package holiday to Gustavia Hotel in Chamonix, France departs Wednesday 5th June 2019, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.