Location - where is Grindelwald Sunstar
· in the centre of Grindelwald opposite the 'First' cable car · 5 minutes walk to mountain railway station
- hotel description
- Grindelwald Sunstar description
The Hotel Sunstar in Grindelwald benefits from an excellent location near the resort centre and boasts a whole host of facilities. The hotel has a well appointed spa area, a large swimming pool and a fabulous garden with some magnificent mountain and valley views.
Facilities - Grindelwald Sunstar features
· FREE shuttle bus to and from station on arrival and departure · indoor swimming pool · steam room · extra charge for use of spa area with sauna, herbal bath and massage · lounge with live music · bar · extra charge for internet point · large garden with fabulous views of the Eiger · extra charge for tennis courts · table tennis · lift · 217 rooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a North facing twin room with private bath, WC and balcony. South facing superior rooms are available at a supplement. Single rooms with private shower are available at no extra supplement. All rooms have cable TV, minibar (see money savers), safe, hairdryer, WiFi (extra charge), telephone and radio.
Meals - food and drink in Grindelwald Sunstar
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with a choice of main course and dessert buffet · weekly gala dinner · fondue available on request
We update Grindelwald Sunstar's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports
- dates & departure airports
- hotel dates & departure airports
- Grindelwald Sunstar dates & departure airports
|Mon 18 Sep 201718/09/17|
|Available as Gatwick, Heathrow, London City, Birmingham, Manchester, Edinburgh, Bristol|
This package holiday to Grindelwald Sunstar in Grindelwald, Switzerland departs Saturday 16th September 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "bed & breakfast" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.