· 1 minute walk to the resort centre · 3 minutes walk to bus stop and station · 4 minutes walk to the gondola station
- hotel description - Grand Hotel description
The Grand Hotel is beautifully located on the lakeside and close to the centre and the railway. The hotel consists of two inter-connecting buildings. Rooms are situated either in the main building (pictured) or in the West wing (interconnected by underground passageway). Most of our rooms look onto the lake!
Facilities - Grand Hotel features
· bar · lounge · games room · wine cellar · sun terrace · indoor pool, steam room, sauna and whirlpool · extra charge for solarium and massage · FREE entrance to exclusive 'Grandspa' area (min age 17 yrs) · private lido · live music ·Free WiFi in lobby · daily activities programme · children’s supervision for 3-12 yrs, Mon-Fri 8hrs per day with activities programme and FREE juice bar (June-mid Sept) · lifts · 127 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath, shower, WC and mountain view. Rooms with lake view and superior rooms with balcony are also available at a supplement and may be in either building, interconnected by underground passageway. There is a maisonette style junior suite with an upstairs sleeping area and a double sofa bed in the downstairs lounge area. A suite with living room, 2 separate bedrooms and balcony is also available at a supplement as is a family suite with one bedroom and living room with bunkbeds. All rooms have satellite TV, telephone, hairdryer, safe, minibar and give you access to the 'Grandspa' wellness area (entrance subject to min. age 17yrs).
Meals - food and drink in Grand Hotel
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of all courses and daily salad buffet · weekly starter and dessert buffet · 2-3 weekly speciality dinners · weekly farmers' buffet
We update Grand Hotel's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Grand Hotel dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Grand Hotel in Zell Am See, Austria departs Wednesday 13th September 2017, for a 7 night stay on a "half board" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Grand Hotel also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.