· close to lakeside · short walk to resort centre and ferry departure point
- hotel description - Grand Hotel Bristol, Stresa description
Across the road from the lake and only a 5 minute stroll to the centre of Stresa the elegant Bristol offers impeccable service and traditional Italian hospitality. The hotel has an impressive range of leisure facilities including an outdoor pool area surrounded by comfortable sunloungers for a day of total relaxation.
Facilities - Grand Hotel Bristol, Stresa features
· excellent modern hotel · beautiful mature garden · stylish comfortable lounge · bar · TV room · dining room with magnificent lake views · indoor pool with whirlpool sections · outdoor pool with whirlpool sections (open approx. 15/05-15-09) · extra charge for sauna · small fitness room · 5 lifts · 260 bedrooms
Room Types - bathrooms beds & sleeping
for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with private bath, WC, balcony and mountain view. Triple rooms also available. Rooms with lake view and single rooms are available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, minibar, safe, hairdryer and air conditioning (from approx. 15/06 to 15/09).
Meals - food and drink in Grand Hotel Bristol, Stresa
• buffet breakfast · 4 course evening meals with choice of menu and extensive starter buffet
We update Grand Hotel Bristol, Stresa's details often, but facilities do change. e.g. some extras listed by the supplier as "free" or included might only be for the first time you use them, or for one time per party, then charged for further use. If any specific feature is essential to your holiday, make sure you ask us to confirm the details of it before you book your holiday.
- dates & airports - dates & departure airports - hotel dates & departure airports - Grand Hotel Bristol, Stresa dates & departure airports
Price per person with:Prices shown are per person based on:Prices shown are per person based on:The prices shown here are per person and based on the following criteria:
This package holiday to Grand Hotel Bristol, Stresa in Stresa, Italy departs Wednesday 10th May 2017, for a 3 night stay on a "bed & breakfast" board basis.
A local tourist tax (Taxe de Sejour or Kurtaxe) is levied by many councils in European resorts. It varies by standard and type of accommodation and is age dependent, so not everyone is charged. It's not included in the basic price of your holiday and is usually paid locally. For reference, the average charged in winter 15/16 was between 50p and £2 per person, per night.
- also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers also Enquired about - travellers viewing Grand Hotel Bristol, Stresa also Enquired about
Book with the confidence that your package holiday is always protected against supplier failure.
Every Sno ski holiday packaged with flights is ATOL protected by the Civil Aviation Authority.
All our suppliers are ATOL bonded, so your holiday money is safe. In addition to this, payments for your holiday are
held in trust, by NatWest bank and the Travel Trust, who insure every booking against supplier failure.